I think it's fantastic that Susan and Katherine have set up the blog for our class to keep in touch. As the years pass by, it seems even the old fleeting friendships increase in value and in our appreciation of them.Our family moved to Michigan in 1984 and I've been a pastor of a non-denominational church and a high school principal that entire time. We have 3 daughters and 1 son who are all still here in Michigan for now. I have a lot to be thankful for.
My wife Nancy and I met at Kodak when I worked there in the 70's. We have 4 children. Catherine (29) and Linda (27) were both born in New York when we lived in Penfield, and John (24) and Rachel (21) were born here in Michigan, where we live just outside Detroit.
Really looking forward to getting back to Rochester at Thanksgiving and seeing everyone again. Have been in Michigan for 25 years but Rochester is still home. After all the years though, the memories from BK and the many friends made there remain very strong.
Looking forward to the reunion and making contact again with many of those we went to school with.
The pic is from a family vacation this summer in Hilton Head with our whole family including our first granddaughter Hope who turned 1 this past week.
2 comments:
Thanks for the photo and update. We are starting to mhear from more classmates! Hope everyone has a good time at the reunion. I look forward to hearing some of the stories.
Last nights reunion was fantastic, it exceeded all expectations. Thanks to those who made it happen.
My email is jpdepasquale@Juno.com I'd love to hear from those who couldn't make it and to keep in touch with those who were there.
And if anyone could email me one of the pics of the St. Margaret Mary contingent, I'd be most appreciative
Thanks
Joe
Post a Comment