Saturday, November 7, 2009

Jamie Haughwout D'Errico, Rochester, NY


My husband Mario (BK Class of' '70) and I live in Greece and are the proud parents of 4 children. Our oldest Kristina is a speech pathologist at Hillside Children Center, our 2nd oldest Michelle is an optician for ROG and both live in Webster, our son Marc works for Boston Financial after graduating from the University of Kansas in 2005 and now lives Shawnee, KS, and our "baby", Heather, is a junior at Robert Morris University in Chicago majoring in Exercise and Fitness, and just obtained her national certification in personal training. And I can't forget our two other children.....our dog Meesha (a schipperke) and our cat Julian Wright......who are best buds.



I've had a few jobs since my days at BK......I worked as a loan officer for Xerox Credit Union, then was a stay-at-home mom doing private home day care while our children were young, then worked as a teacher aide in Special Ed for the Greece School District until they reached high school age, and have now been with Monroe Veterinary Associates for 8 years as a receptionist for 4 local veterinarians and love it!  My husband has been employed with both International Paper and Gannett for 27 years....too boring for me! lol

Our hobby, if you can call it that, is traveling to watch our son and daughter compete every chance we get. Marc was a collegiate bowler for KU and helped them win the national championship in 2004. Now our daughter Heather is on athletic scholarship to RMU bowling collegiately, and both also compete individually in national tournaments such as the Team USA qualifier. Our travels have taken us to watch them all over the country from Vegas, Reno, Dallas, El Paso, Wichita, Grand Rapids, South Bend, Ft. Lauderdale, Detroit, Indianapolis, Tulsa, and many other places!  It is truly a wonderful journey we are on.

Hope to see everyone very soon:)

Jamie

 ......and p.s. I don't play drums any more but I dooo miss it!



Picture 1: Jamie, BK Yearbook
Picture 2: Jamie's three daughters - Michelle, Heather and Tina
Picture 3: Two of Jamie's kids, Heather and Marc D'Errico
Picture 4: Heather D'Errico action shot, Robert Morris University championship team
Picture 5: Julian Wright, aka JuJu
Picture 6: Remember the days?

No comments: